Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Halfway!

I've made it to the halfway point of the pregnancy (apparently)! I'm feeling good and getting bigger. He is kicking and moving quite a bit. I love feeling those movements. We've bought a coming home from the hospital outfit...it's a blue one piece pjs with feet, and dinosaurs on it! You will have to wait to see the outfit with our son in it! We are very excited to start preparing more and more for the arrival. We are pretty much all registered at Babies r Us, which was so fun to do! I think there are a few baby showers being planned...I'm really excited to celebrate with friends and family!

Well...20ish weeks left to go! I hope they go fast and smooth...I can't wait to hold him and see the little guy that God has put together for us!

0 comments: