Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

God is Awesome!

At our last doctor visit we had an ultrasound. The technician and the Dr. thought there was a cyst in our son's head. Which they both assured us is common and should go away in the next couple months. Because of that we had another ultrasound at this appointment on Tuesday. The technician could find NO cyst and believed that the other technician just had a funny angle...I don't really care what happened, just that it's not there now! Thanks to God, Baby Burns is healthy, as far as we can tell!

Chad and I were rather happy to be able to see him again, he grew a lot in the past 4 weeks! Once again he was all squirming around during the ultrasound and it was super fun to feel him move and see him move on the screen at the same time! And at one point I'm pretty sure that he head-butted the ultrasound wand thing! That's my little boy! He also gave us a wave and we saw his tiny fingers. He even started to suck his thumb at one point...so fun!

I'm also healthy and having a normal pregnancy, which I'm finding out doesn't mean that its an easy pregnancy. Since I'm so short...5'1" (and maybe a half inch) , my organs are really getting squished...so I'm having "normal" pains with things like digestion! So much fun! But as long as it's normal there's really nothing to do, but endure it. I just keep reminding myself that it's temporary and in the end I will have an amazing little guy to love and raise with my husband!

Here are some pictures of Baby Burns at 22 weeks!

Profile: can you see his nose, lips and chin?

Chubby little foot!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Amazing, isn't it?

Unknown said...

So SO awesome!!!