Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

On the movement of my son

I was laying in bed a couple nights ago, which is when I feel the baby move the most, Chad had his hand on my belly and we were watching a movie. I realized that these movements were the biggest I've felt. I quickly asked to Chad to remove his hand and watch my stomach. We soon saw my belly twitch and move! This was the first time we actually saw the movement. It was pretty cool.

My mom finally felt a very small flutter yesterday...my dad has felt nothing yet, but he will. I am pretty sure that by the time I get to Oregon for our July visit people should be able to feel lots of movement since he seems to be kicking stronger everyday!

Once again I am in awe of God and His creation!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, you're spawning a tiny ninja! Or even better... a tiny Chuck Norris!!!

B.W. said...

ewwwwwwww alien stomach!

ryan said...

i suddenly had this picture of this long line of people waiting for a chance to put their hand on your belly and experience the 9th or 10th or whatever wonder of the world and it makes me want to laugh.

you could make some serious money :)