Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Definitely a Monday!

This was my Monday...and it all happened before lunch!

*I had a scratched contact...didn't feel so great. My mom had to rescue me and bring me a new contact at work!

*I got overwhelmed...my parents and Chad and I are moving in the next 3ish weeks. And there is a lot to pack while keeping the house clean enough to be shown to potential buyers!

*I have almost none stop phone calls from the time my butt hit the chair. One consisted of a mean customer and him calling me a not nice word all because I asked a question!

Finally lunch came...now I'm just trying to make it through the rest of the day so I can go home and relax a little.

We have a baby Dr. appointment tomorrow and I'm looking forward to that! And after the appointment will be packing!

I will post our new address when we move.

1 comments:

Patty said...

So, you are all moving to the new house together? Keep us posted. Hey, I have shut down my blog for awhile so don't be offended that you can't get in :)