Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 5, 2008

4th anniversary trip

We made it to Asheville, NC last Friday. It was so nice to get away from work and just be together...just Chad and I! We had so much fun. We didn't do a lot of things, mostly walked around and relaxed. Here are a few highlights and some pictures.

We went to a movie theater/ restaurant. There were tables in front of the seats and you ordered your food and they brought it to you during the movie. We saw Indiana Jones (the plot was pretty ridiculous, but entertaining). It was fun to eat dinner while watching the movie.

We saw a coffee shop that was in a double decker bus...very fun!
We went to the Mast General Store. They have outdoorsy stuff and giant barrels filled with all kinds of candy! So of course we got some candy...I got some sugar-free candy and it was really good! We also found really big Smarties!
We did some window shopping at the fun shops. I got my anniversary charm for my necklace...we started that tradition last year (now I have a starfish or an oak leaf to wear). We also went miniature golfing...Chad won as usual, but only by a point this time! We got some kids books for our son and started to read to my tummy...kinda funny! We ate lots of good food and simply had a great weekend.

And last but not least...we drove right past the Bat Cave on the way there and back. You'd think Batman would be a little more secretive!

Such a relaxing weekend...it has been hard to come back to work! I would love to just spend all my time on vacation with my husband exploring new places!

0 comments: