Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Yearly October Tradition

It is a yearly tradition that Chad and I carve pumpkins. We are still going to try to fit this in before I go into labor. But in case we don't we decided we had to do something!!!

We got some face paint...mixed the red and the yellow....and well this was the outcome!
That's right! That is my pregnant belly painted like a Jack-O-Lantern! Chad and I were quite proud of our creativity and artwork! We are so goofy!

Happy October! Happy Pumpkin carving...or painting! To see all the pictures we took of this event (and above post event) click: HERE!

9 comments:

Patty said...

All I can say is oh my gosh

ryan said...

hahahahahaha... that is so awesome. i think you should leave it on for the doctor to see. what a great surprise that would be.

judy said...

Oh, man, you got us with that one! Great and yet quite FREAKY!!
Love ya,
Ma/Pa Burns

Anonymous said...

There are no words...For once I am speechless...

Amy said...

It really looks like a pumpkin! It is hilarious!! Good idea for a late October birth!

Amy said...

Will this particular event be a yearly tradition as well? You might have to have a lot of kids.

Charissa said...

No this will not be a yearly tradition! We will carve pumpkins yearly...but no way am I having that many kids! YIKES!

Unknown said...

OMG, YOU'RE GROWING YOUR BABY IN A PUMPKIN!!! ARE YOU GUYS MAD SCIENTISTS??!!? Cause, like, that would be really cool... ;)

Father Dane said...

At first I wasnt sure what my reaction was-I had to realize that your stomach really wasnt a pumpkin! LOL You guys are awesome! I hope the baby comes soon!