Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged 9th

I was tagged by Ryan. I was supposed to post the ninth picture from the ninth album in "my pictures". However, I have a mac and so I looked in iPhoto where the ninth album only has one picture! Most of our pictures are stored online using Picasa so I looked there hoping that I could find a ninth photo in the ninth album....I DID! I've posted my ninth picture from my ninth album (in Picasa). This is a picture of the Sea Gypsy hotel in Lincoln City, Oregon. I've never stayed there, but I think the name is hilarious and it's a landmark for me anytime I go to Lincoln City. Sadly, I can't go there often anymore, becuase I live North Carolina.


I will tag Dane.

The tag game is taking place here The Silent Podium.

1 comments:

HektikLyfe said...

Super cool! I love these glimpses into place I will probably never see. It helps a person realize that there is a much larger world out there than the one in front of us.

Thanks for playing!