Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The end is in site!

The doctor appointment went well today. Baby is right there ready to go! I am just over half a centimeter dilated...so not much. The doc said that I could very much go into labor anytime now! But he doesn't want me to go too far past the yesterday due date. So, I am now waiting for a call telling me when an induction time has been set. He said they will call and give me a time for next Wednesday...Oct. 29th! We have another appointment on Monday just to check progress.

If I don't go into labor within a week, they will induce labor! This actually makes me feel better...I will not be pregnant forever!!! At the latest, our baby boy will born next Wednesday!

I'm waiting and relaxing! Of course, I would like to go into labor naturally. So keep on praying for labor soon and a safe quick delivery. Thanks!

0 comments: