Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Third Post today!

At my doctor's appointment yesterday was good in the sense that my baby is healthy, good heartbeat. But there is no progression toward labor. No signs that labor is coming soon. This was a little sad....because I am so ready to have this little kid! I want to see his face and move from pregnancy to motherhood! I've got 5 days until my due date....I'm seriously praying and hoping that I will go into labor within these 5 days!

On a very different note. Please pray for Chad's family. His Aunt passed away last night. She has been battling cancer for several years. She is now with Jesus and has no more cancer, which is so great. But is sad for those of us left behind. Pray that Aunt Nancy's husband, kids, sisters, brother (Chad's dad), parents, and all other family find peace that she is pain-free and in Jesus' arms!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Charissa-

I went well past my due date and was 5 days late having my little boy n July. I completely understand how dejecting it can be not to be dialating at all- I literally did not dialate in the least until i went into labor the night before I had Wyatt. i know you are so uncomfortable, but you will be a mom before you know it. I am praying for you!