Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

38 week appointment

Nothing to report...no dilation or effacement. But baby Burns is low and ready to go. So if only my body would kick into gear!

On a different note...I love the fall! It is my favorite season!!! Winter is 2nd and then Spring and Summer is last. I love the cool weather, leaves falling, having the windows open at night! To me once the weather begins to cool down and it is officially autumn...I believe the holiday season begins. To me the holiday season isn't just thanksgiving and christmas. It's the when the whole warm feeling begins. Mornings where you want tea or coffee or hot chocolate...not just they are good or a habit, but because its chilly outside! Pumpkins...I love pumpkins, and the pie that comes from it!

BUT! This fall is extra special! Our son is going to be born. What a better time for this to happen. So from this year on I will not only love the fall for so many reasons plus the ones listed above, but also because of our sons birthday! I'm super excited and truly loving this season of the year and of my life.

We have pumpkins ready to carve. We have a pumpkin outfit for the baby. I have made a few fall decorations and put them up. It is the fall!

So as I wait to go into labor I'm doing my best to fully enjoy the weather and fall feeling that I love so much!

1 comments:

B.W. said...

just so you know...

i picked out the heartbreaker onesie.

:)

excited for the boy!