Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Ready and Nesting

The carseat is in the car. The hospital bags are packed. The nursery is done...minus 2 pieces of artwork I'm working on. Everything is in place! Chad has been ready for a long time. And I am now fully ready to get this show on the road.

The nesting urge has kicked in. However, being 2 weeks and a day away from the due date, I'm pretty uncomfortable and getting little sleep at night so naps are necessary. I do take naps as long as I can get my mind to calm down. It's very strange I used to dread cleaning the bathroom or bedroom and now everyday that goes by that I don't, it drives me a little more crazy!

Well, we have another doctor appointment tomorrow. I will post any news tomorrow!

Onto cleaning and a nap at some point!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Did a box arrive from PA?

ryan said...

so cool. so cool. i'm dancing around with excitement... the suspense is killing me... will it be a boy or a girl... oh yeah... it's a boy... chad saw the little guy's package...

but i'm still excited... a new burns shall enter the world.