Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

If babies could vote!

I haven't done extensive research on this, but the little research I have done on this subject shows that if babies could vote they wouldn't be voting for Obama. Apparently in 2001 he voted against the Illinois Born Alive Infant Protection Act. Which in extremely basic terms states that if an abortion is performed and the baby shows signs of life they are to be treated as a living human and have medical attention under state law. This Act came up apparently because at Christ Hospital they were leaving the living aborted babies to die. I am fully against abortion...to me once conception occurs that child is a life!

Do the research yourself on the candidates and either don't vote or make a very informed decision!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I couldn't agree with you more Charissa! Go McCain! Check out my blog when you get a chance!

Good Lick with Labor and delivery!