Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

33 weeks!

I have finished my 33rd week of pregnancy. And I have to say that I am ready to have this little boy. He will be fully developed in a few weeks and I'm ok to go into labor anytime after that! Before the due date is perfectly fine with me!

Of course the nursery is a disaster and we don't even a crib mattress yet...but it will all get done. I am just ready to not be so huge anymore and I'm ready to at least be able to sleep when I can. At this point even when it's time to sleep I can't...at least not much. I'd be happy with a solid 2 hours of real sleep. Between trying to get comfortable and my son kicking me in the ribs and getting up to go to the bathroom I don't think I actually sleep much. I'm actually looking forward to being able sleep between feedings...in whatever position I want without a "watermelon" in my belly! :)

Plus, Chad and I are just really excited to meet our son face to face! We can't wait!

Well...on to more waiting and preparing!

1 comments:

ryan said...

i had the greatest idea! maybe you could try sleeping in the bathtub...

get a nice little inflatable pillow to make sure you don't drown and then enjoy the magic weightlessness of water.