Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Last Friday...a car show with dad!

I have decided that my dad and I need to have father-daughter time together at least every other week. It doesn't matter if it is a little road trip down to Gary's to get the oil changed or coffee or a car show, but it needs to happen. I love my dad and he is so busy that even though I live in the same house I end up missing him if this time isn't set aside to talk and goof off!

Last Friday, we went to a car fair at Lowe's Motor Speedway. We didn't get all around the track to see all the car's because my pregnant body just couldn't handle the heat and all the walking. I feel like I'm going to pop! But we got to see a lot. It was so fun hearing my dad tell me all about the cars and about the ones he had or a friend had. We had a lot of fun. The link to the small photo album: click HERE. There's not a ton of pictures, but a few.

1 comments:

ryan said...

cool. i just watched "fast and the furious" for the first time last night. your pictures remind me of it.