Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Very Quick!

My brother is here from Chicago for the weekend. I always love it when he is here...he's the best brother!

I am no longer working at Emporos Systems. At least not in the office, they might have me do some work at home, but it will be according to my schedule and can be done in my pjs!

I have a doctor's appt. on Tuesday...the 36 week appointment! From that point on I will be going every week. I will write about the appointment and let everyone know if there is news on progression!

We have an appointment with a Pediatrician on Friday. She was recommended by my doctor, but is 25 minutes away and I don't know anyone in this area of town who has kids to ask for a closer recommendation. I'm not sure if 25 minutes is to far away and I'm clueless on what to ask and what's important in a kid doctor! Suggestions? Advice?

Ok time for bed...I'll write more later...and I'll try to get a picture up because not only is my belly further out than ever, it is also low. This kid has definitely dropped!

0 comments: