Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

35 weeks 5 days pregnant picture! and more...


Here's me yesterday at 35 weeks and 5 days pregnant! I feel huge and I'm not sure how I will get any huger! We are so excited to get this show on the road!

Here is a picture of Chad with our Baby Bjorn with a stuffed dinosaur in it! Wow is he excited to be a dad!!! He can't wait to walk around showing off our son in the carrier! We were told by multiple people that the Baby Bjorn is a must and well since they expensive I went on Craigslist and found one for less than half the price of a new one and it's in great condition. God is great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you are just counting the days! You are in my prayers. Let me know if you need me for anything. Love you, Karen

judy said...

Okay, no fair that Chad looks so much more comfortable that you, huh? Shouldn't he be wearing a "belly pack" so he can suffer alongside you?

Cute dinosaur. Getting exciteddddd! (not as much as you, I'm sure!)

Love,
Mom B