Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Work Baby Shower

Last Wednesday, work was having a luncheon/all staff meeting. At least that's what I was told. I didn't think too much of it since there is an all staff meeting every month and we've had luncheons before. Chad works at the same company that I do and he actually knew what was going on and kept it a secret!

We walked into the conference room and it all set up for a baby shower! What a great surprise it was! The company has just under 30 employees so its small and pretty close knit. We received great gifts that were much needed.

Tomorrow is my last day of work and that a great send off! I will definitely be visiting Chad at work and showing off our son to everyone. They truly care a lot about their employees. For pictures click HERE!

Oh and I've been having what I think are Braxton Hicks contractions, slightly painful, but nothing horrible. I've had painless ones before, but yesterday was the first time that I was mildly in pain/discomfort and I've had several today as well. I'm not sure that I'll make it to the due date, but we'll see!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, it's so nice that you don't have to work up until your due date! Have you dialated at all yet?

judy said...

Wow,
Was someone hanging from the rafters taking pictures of that cake? Ha! Fun to see the "wha's goin' on" look to the "ahaaa!" look on your face, Charissa.

Okay, warming the wipes? Are you trying to raise a wimp there? How is that going to prepare him for the Military? (just kiddin')

Love,
Mom B