Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Balding baby!

Well, Jacob seems to be losing his hair! The funny thing is that he is losing it in the typical Grubbs (my maiden name) fashion. I find this slightly sad and absolutely hilarious! I wonder when it will come back? Will he lose all of it? Or will he look like my grandpa...hair on the sides, none on top? I guess we will wait and see! Sorry I don't have a picture right now.

Other updates:
Kristen came a few weekends ago to meet Jake. Even though, I am feeding him every few hours and don't much time in between I really enjoyed having her here and showing off Jake!

This last Friday was Jake's big debut at Chad's work (I used to work there). We went for the thanksgiving lunch. It was really fun!

This coming Friday...Chad's mom and dad, and sister and brother-in-law are coming. We are having Thanksgiving meal with all of them and my parents on Saturday. I am super excited. It's about time that Jake meets his other grandparents and aunt and uncle.

And I think that after Chad's family leaves, my aunt and cousin are coming! So excited!!!

Jake is getting more and more expressive. He is studying faces and following faces and sounds. He found his thumb the other day. He is smiling more and not just while falling asleep!

While it is frustrating being home alone when he is screaming for no apparent reason, the happy times make it all better! I love him so much. Oh and Chad is the best dad ever!

When all the company is gone and things calm down a little, I will get pictures posted!

1 comments:

Patty said...

Hope it won't be too much company for the Grubbs/Burns clan! Bethany and I arrive Thursday, Dec 4 @ 11:30am. Staying til Sunday. We are so excited to meet Jake and to see all of you! Talk soon. Happy Thanksgiving