Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Meeting Uncle Frank, 2 weeks old, and smile!

We had a good weekend with my brother Frank. Jake only woke Frank up at night a few times...haha! It was good to hang out the times I wasn't feeding Jake or asleep. Frank is coming back at Christmas and by then Jake will be so much bigger.

Jake turned 2 weeks old yesterday! It was my first full day at home alone with him. Chad's back at work. It was a good day. We had an appointment with the lactation consultant. Please pray for me there is a possible infection and I'm on medicine for it. Hopefully, it will clear up. Jake is great and growing fast! We have a pediatrician appointment on Friday. I think they will amazed at how much weight he has gained! He was 8 lbs. 12 oz. yesterday, almost a pound over his birth weight!

Here is a picture of Jake falling asleep this morning...with a big smile on his face!

3 comments:

Carol Grubbs said...

What a beautiful smile...Frank's and Jacob's, too!

judy said...

Oh man, what I would give to see what he is dreaming about. I'm just softly pinching his virutal chubbo cheeks right now!
Mom B

Patty said...

Tears in my eyes, seeing Frank with Jacob!! I can remember holding Frank when he was that little. Great pictures! thanks for sharing. Love you all