Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

2 week Dr appointment

Jake had his 2 week Dr. appointment today. He did really well. He did poop on the scale while being weighed, but other than that he did great!

He is 9lbs 2.5 oz. and 21.25 inches long! He has grown so much in such a short amount of time! I'm such a proud mom! He is healthy and growing!

I went to my doctor yesterday and it turns out I do have an infection (that's all I'm posting about it, if you want to know you'll have to ask). So I'm on medicine for it. Sadly, Jake now has a diaper rash type infection and has special meds for that too. It's nothing serious, but will take some time to get rid of. It doesn't seem to be bothering him so that's good.

Oh and I never thought I'd be so excited about diaper sizes, but Jake is in the next diaper size and moving into the 0-3 months clothes...we will have to evaluate if we have enough clothes in that size!

We are all doing pretty well and just trying to get as much sleep as we can. Hopefully he'll sleep well tonight!

0 comments: