Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Off to the Superbowl

Last night we were all ready to cheer on our boys...The Steelers! We Jake had on his Steelers shirt (from The Pittsburgh Grubbs). It was a bit big but he wore it anyway!

It was a great game! There were several injuries...one ended with a Raven player, McGahee on a stretcher (I'm glad they lost, but I hope he's ok!). Hines Ward (a Steeler) had a knee injury and didn't play after that. Hopefully, he will be up and ready to play for the Superbowl. He's one of our best players!

My cousins, Josh and Jeremy were at the game and I'm sure it was incredible to be amoungst all those fans when we won!

We are having a Superbowl party, of course! We will be all geared up to cheer on our team again! But I seriously hope that no Cardinal fans show up at our house...or at least that they keep their mouths shut during the game...I don't think I'll be able to handle any cheering for Arizona in my house!

GO STEELERS!!!

1 comments:

Patty said...

Here we go Steelers, Here we go!!!