Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Last Year!

2008 was a good year...here are some highlights and I'm sure I missed some. (There's not really an order to the list)

  • Got knocked up...not totally planned, but awesome.
  • Went to Oregon to be in Travis and Eva-Lynn's amazing wedding.
  • Saw a lot of friends that I miss while in Oregon and Mark and Amy gave me a baby shower.
  • Went to Asheville, NC for our 4th anniversary.
  • Moved to a bigger, nicer house in an area of town I love.
  • Had a life group with wonderful women.
  • Went to Greeneville, SC to hang out with Kristen. And she came to visit a lot of other times too!
  • I got to be in on a surprise visits from my brother for my mom in Feb. and then my dad in June.
  • Had Jacob...by far the best part of 2008! He's so great, we love him so much!
  • Frank came to visit quite a bit...I miss him.
  • Kristen, my mom, and Cyndie gave me a wonderful baby shower!
  • Chad's parents, sister and brother-in-law came for Thanksgiving and to meet Jake.
  • Aunt Patty and Beth came to visit and meet Jake.
  • Frank came for a week for Christmas.
  • Got a car...it's a great car, I just never thought I'd be driving a 1998 Buick Park Avenue...totally an old person's car. But it fits the stroller!
If you know of anything that I forgot, let me know. 2009 is going to be great!

Morgan ate a pound of raw, frozen hamburger yesterday...just thought I'd throw that in. Silly dog!

0 comments: