Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

This is a big post!

First off here is the long awaited roll over video...of course since the day he rolled over 4 times he hasn't rolled over since!



It's been a long few days since my last post. Here are a few things that have happened.
1. I've gladly been the chauffeur for my friend Sara who injured her knee again (well the doctor injured it we think). I've loved getting to spend extra time with her!
2.Then this past Saturday my dad's best friend and close friend of the family passed away suddenly. That was a very difficult day. This past Wednesday was the memorial service. And today I took my car into his garage to have some work done on it and I cried sitting in his office remembering the last time I was there seeing him at his desk laughing.
3. Kristen came and we made earrings and blessing books!
4. The Superbowl with an awesome Steelers win!
5. I'm now sick.

Here are some pictures of Jake since my last post!

1/26/09 Here is Chad having fun with Jake...

1/27/09 This is my favorite outfit in this size...

1/28/09 He decided to chew on the elephant blanket Uncle Frank gave him...

2/1/09 I had to take a picture of the Peace, Love, Rock and Roll onesie Aunt Beth (my cousin) gave him...

2/2/09 Seriously, swinging around his lion that Kristen gave him...

2/3/09 Just holding the lion...

2/4/09 Snow day! A rare thing in Charlotte (I couldn't pass up getting a photo)...

2/4/09 Sleeping on Sara (I don't know how he slept with his face smooshed)...

2/6/09 Just having fun!...

Hopefully, I will be better at posting more often. Maybe I'll get back to more posts after I'm better...sore throats and headaches are no fun at all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so beautiful! I enjoyed getting to see him in person the other night.

Unknown said...

Rad photos! He looks like he's got quite the little personality! :)

Charissa said...

He has an awesome personality and it seems he becomes more his own little person each day! I can't wait for you and Eva-Lynn to meet him.