Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tagged!

My Friend Cyndie tagged me...basically she asked me these questions and asked that I answer them to the whole world (well at least to the people who read my blog!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was chomping at the bit to get out of 10th grade for the summer. That coming summer I believe I was working at a summer day camp/daycare...I was excited about it before I started doing it!

5 things on your to do list for today:

1) Go for a walk...done!

2) Go to the dentist...done!

3) Get the mystery stain out of Chad's pant leg (the joys of being a wife!)

4) Hopefully get a short nap...maybe on the hammock!

5) And make dinner for my family.

5 things you would do if you were a billionaire:

Oh so lovely to dream about!

1) Go on some great adventure to a different country with my brother!

2) Get a few cars: Audi R8 for Chad, Volvo XC90 for me, and the 2009 Camaro Bumblebee edition for fun!

3) Build a large house for Chad and I and our growing family with a ranch for my parents next door.

4) Take a family trip to Ireland with both sets of parents and siblings.

5) Buy/build a lake house for dad and I to go fishing at whenever we want! And to be able to let our Pastors take a break at when they want...as a pastor's kid I know how important that is!

Name 3 bad habits:
I'm perfect! haha yeah right!

1) Leaving my clothes on the floor. (Until I do laundry and have to collect them all)

2) Ignoring cleaning/laundry duties up to a day to play a video game or watch a TV show.

3) Leaving water glasses all over the house...Like the little girl in the movie "Signs".

List 5 jobs you have had:

1) Part of the grounds crew at a golf course...I raked the sand traps every morning and then filled in divots (occasionally I mowed the rough)

2) Tilikum Staff Member...I was in charge of a group of 10-12 kids for each week of the summer for camp...Let me just say 3 things: Teaching kids just of 1st grade to canoe is an interesting experience, Teaching kids just out of 2nd grade archery is a scary experience, and pushing kids on a GIANT swing and hearing them scream...priceless!

3) Title 1/ESL teacher...I taught some kids to read, some I helped with math, and some I taught English in an elementary school in Idaho.

4) Middle and High School Art teacher...I taught at a small Christian school in Oregon.

5) Activity Director at an assisted living facility in Oregon...Trying to entertain the elderly, what a task.

And there have been so many more than just those 5.

List 5 books that you have recently read:

1) the Bible

2) At the Back of the North Wind

3) Don't Bump the Glump

4) Personality Plus

5) What to Expect When Your Expecting

And Now I'm going to Tag Bethany, Aunt Patty, and Kristen...so I better be seeing your answers in your blogs!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Zach and I found your blog and are reading it! We like the pregnancy pics! Check out our blog: eatonfamilyupdate.blogspot.com It's funny because I have a network of 'mom' friends that blog and it's a fun way to share baby stories.