Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 19, 2008

More Movement

Once again I am brought to amazement of God's gift of pregnancy! God has done an amazing job at making the cool parts of pregnancy far outweigh the not cool parts. I haven't had morning sickness in a while, although I still do get headaches and have days of low energy and other interesting pregnancy symptoms. However, all those not so fun things seem to disappear when I feel the acrobatics of the baby, which I am feeling more and more now.

I just can't thank God enough for this blessing growing in me. This is the coolest thing I have ever done...carry our child. I wouldn't give this up for anything.

God has seriously done an incredible job...I just can't wait to meet this little kid face to face.

We will get to see a black and white fuzzy picture of the baby tomorrow (aka an ultrasound). Hopefully we will be able to get to know our baby a little better and find out if its a boy or a girl.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

BOY OR GIRL!!?! BOY OR GIRL!?!!?

:)