Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Blog revamped!

So I decided since I, Charissa, am the one in our family who blogs...I would combine the family blog and my blog into this one. I went through several names and I'm sure it will change again at some point! I actually like change.

Now for family updates and my random thoughts, you can come here to "Dinosaurs, Pancakes, and God"

Basically the title is 3 things that I like and mean something to me.
Dinosaurs: They are cool. It is the theme of my son's room. I have a stegosaurus kite.
Pancakes: My dad used to make pancakes on random Thursday mornings and wake p my brother and I extra early to eat them. And since then I just really like them and make them when I can.
God: Well...He made Dinosaurs and Pancakes! Plus He is the leader of my life and I would have no hope or direction without Him.

So there it is. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Ha Ha....I changed up the look of my blog today, too, though I didn't rename it.

B.W. said...

i'm not sure if i believe dinosaurs ever really existed..... but it will make a cute room!!!

congrats! can he call me aunt beth?