Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 14, 2009

We made it!

Well, Chad's mom and sister are back at their homes. And my mom, Jake, and I have made it to Gibsonia, PA. We are staying at my Aunt Patty and Uncle Jon's house, my cousin Jeremy is here too. Tomorrow we will be seeing my grandparents and my other cousins, Beth and Josh. It will be exciting to see the grandparents see their only great grandkid for the first time.

Pray for Jake. He is either just teething or teething and having tummy issues. He's eating the rice cereal, but it's causing tummy problems. If any moms out there have any hints on transistioning to rice cereal let me know! WE might take a break for a day or two from it and let his little digestive system work things out a bit!

Well, traveling with a baby it hard...but it's good to see family. I miss Chad a lot!

0 comments: