Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Just a few things...

Here are just some random things...

  • Jake turned 5 months old on Saturday!
  • I have re-awakened my love for video games...Chad said the other day "why don't you play zelda and I'll hold Jake." I jumped on the chance and I had a blast!
  • Jake is a real boy! He loves his "exersaucer" and his favorite thing is to bang one of his plastic toys on everything. He also loves to hit anything. He has a soft cloth book that makes crinkle noises and if he were strong enough I'm convinced he would rip it to shreds. I can see him now building tall block towers just to knock them over and watch the destruction!
  • We fed Jake peaches for the first time and he absolutely loves them.
  • I am trying to make homemade baby food and the peaches worked out great...thanks to the Magic Bullet!
  • Morgan has had 2 baths in the past week. Once because she ran through the woods and in the creek...came back covered in mud. And again because she ran into the woods...came back covered in poop!
  • Jake has decided that he likes to hear himself screech, squeal, scream, and make any noise he can.
  • Jake loves my cell phone and if it wasn't a solid phone, he would have broken it by now!
  • We are waiting on the edge of our seats for Jake's first tooth to break through...he's not enjoying it.
  • We thought we were going to have a hard time breaking Jake of being rocked to sleep, but he has broken himself of it. He just doesn't like it anymore and would rather be laid down. He sometimes cries for a few minutes, but soon falls asleep.
  • I am almost 27. April 8th is the big day. 1 year closer to 30...wow.
  • Jake is almost sitting up by himself...he can for very short periods of time.
I think that's all for now! I'd love to hear about how your lives are going so leave a comment or email if you know my address!

1 comments:

ryan said...

the picture of morgan covered in poop made me smile. ahhh video games, how i miss thee. someday, we need to just have a video game get together. you should get jake on the wii as soon as possible... though you might have to tape the controller to his hand so he doesn't throw it.

i'm doing well. actually, i've got bronchitis, but i'm getting better. can you believe it only cost 20 dollars for a doctor's visit, which included an x-ray? and it was all taken care of in about 20 minutes. i should have gone sooner, but i was doing the silly manly thing of... "oh, i'll just tough it out and get better, i'm a man."

still riding the motorcycle daily. i plan to invest in a sweet japanese carbon full face helmet soon. so my head will be safer, the helmet will be lighter, and my head will look cooler.

i'm visiting the states April 25th to May 9th. can't wait to see friends and family. too bad you're not on the west coast. oh well. keep posting, cause i'm reading.

oh yeah, and i finally caught up with all the heroes episodes.... AWESOME... still enjoy every show. i thought of you guys while i watched them.