Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Random Pictures

So since I recently found the memory card reader and card adapter for my tiny phone memory card from the last 3 months...here are a few pictures of Jacob!!!

This is from July, Jacob is in his laundry basket and loving it!
These two pictures are from our July trip to Pittsburgh. My cousin Beth gave Jacob an apple!

This is from a July trip to the park.
I asked Chad to go change Jacob's clothes after some type of messy incident and he came back like this! Chad's Pitt Basketball shirt and my George Fox shorts! (July)
Uncle Jeremy got this Army shirt for Jacob and an Army bear after he completed his Leadership Training Course. It's a little big for Jacob, but he'll fit in it soon! (August)
This is Jacob with a mouth full of toast and being silly in his highchair! (August)
This is one of the many turtles we find on our morning walks. Jacob really wanted to hold it! (August)

In August, our friend from college, Dave, came to visit and we went to the zoo. Jacob liked this giraffe sculpture.
Jacob's favorite thing...climbing the stairs. (August)
Just a cute picture in overalls in August!
And here are pictures form this month...It's getting harder to get clear pictures since jacob is constantly moving! So sorry for the blurry pics!

Jacob is a climbing boy! He climbed on top of the back of the couch...crazy!This is a chair that was my dad's. It will eventually be the time out chair, like it was for my brother and I. Jacob was sitting in it, but he decided to get out right as I took the shot!

Jacob is ready to cheer on the Steelers in an outfit that was my brother's!
Jacob has 2 stuffed animals that he randomly carries around... a lion and a dinosaur.
This picture you can just see the lion's mane, but Jacob really likes him!
Here's the dinosaur...I don't know what's with Jacob's face, he was really happy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jacob is HUGE! And super-cute! Man, by the time we make it out there to visit, he's going to have his driver's license! And a few more siblings! ;)

Charissa said...

WHOA WHOA! Who said anything about siblings!?!

Unknown said...

I did! Just now! Sheesh, pay attention. ;)