Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Book shelves + Jacob = Mess

First of all, I'm sorry for lack of pictures lately. I lost my memory card reader and then found it and now I'm not sure where it is again. But I found and used different one so I have a couple pictures for all my readers (though I think that might just be my mother-in-law and aunt).

Jacob loves to crawl out to the living room/library and pull books of the book shelves! Of course, then I have to put them back in alphabetical order by author. But it's really funny. I have a video that I hope to edit and put up as well.

Here a couple pictures of him caught in the act. He is either going to love reading or want to be involved in demolition (which he is already good at!).

Oh and Jake currently has a cold, pray that it gets resolved really soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a blog reader! I'm a blog reader!!!

Also... whoa, so much hair! (On Jacob...)

Patty said...

He is sooooo big! and still so cute...

Carol Grubbs said...

Book lover for sure...comes by it honestly from Great Grandma, Grandpa, Mom...Jacob!