Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

idoubtgod.com

My church has launched a website, idoubtgod.com . I encourage you to check it out. It is simply people (Christ-followers and not) writing down their doubts or encouragements. Feel free to post something. If you are a Christ-follower then please write a response if the Holy Spirit puts it on your heart. If you are in the Charlotte, NC area then this Sunday, 3/22/08 Easter. There will be a teaching addressing some of these doubts that have been brought up on the site. I invite you to come and hear what has to be said. You can find directions at nextlevelchurch.org . I attend the Matthews campus (I go to the service that I wake up early enough for!).

I am pretty excited to find out is said at the service. And just to let everyone know...I doubt God, even though I am a Christian.

0 comments: