Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

Jacob's first birthday!

Here are a few pictures from Jacob's first birthday...
There will be more and the story up at www.chadandcharissa.com soon!

The cake I made! In the shape of a 1 and with a volcano and a stegosaurus!

Really excited that Aunt Sara came over! (Sara is my best friend)

Carrying the monkey hand puppet Aunt Sara got him. And show casing the shirt Millie from church made (it says "Buy me Presents on the back")

Fun with new toys in mommy's lap! (I love those moments when he wants to be on my lap!)

Exploring the big gift from mom and dad (Laugh and Learn Kitchen)

Don't for get to check out www.chadandcharissa.com for more, I hope to have it updated this weekend.

1 comments:

Patty said...

so very darling! miss you all