Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pittsburgh Trip and Jake update

My dad, mom, Jake and I headed to Pittsburgh a few weeks ago. That's where my grandparents, aunt and uncle and cousins all live. We had a really good time, the highlight was definitely heading into Pittsburgh for a Just Ducky Tour and then lunch with Aunt Patty, my cousin Beth and Levi, my mom, and Jake. We had a lot of fun.The whole trip was great. I love my family, I just wish that Chad could have come too.

Ok so updates on Jake...He has gone from army crawling to real belly off the floor crawling and is moving everywhere. Not to mention if he thinks he pull up to standing on it he will try and usually succeed. He walks along furniture so well that I wouldn't be surprised if he soon lets go and walks on his own! He is a busy little boy. Here are some pictures from our first trip to the playground!
He just recently got his first tooth! It's his bottom right front tooth. I have yet to get a picture of it.

He had his 9 month check up and is in the 50th percentile on height and weight. He is also starting to transition from smooth baby food to chunkier foods and finger foods. We are also working on using a cup, and I think he does better with a real cup as opposed to a sippy cup.

It is just amazing watching him grow. We need to get a video of him walking and crawling, hopefully we can get that soon.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photos! Vi-dee-oh! Vi-dee-oh! VI-DEE-OH!!!